It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience. I also am going to try to focus a bit more on what it delivers to you.
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: This is now queued for publication! So you’ll be getting it ready very shortly! I also need reviewers.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Writing but frankly – not enjoying it. I’ve got more on that below.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” I kid you not, Chapter #1 is in draft form and I’m editing it now. I’ll be looking for prereaders in a few days! So hit me up!
- Blogging: Queued up a new blog post for tomorrow on Agile methods.
- Other: Not much else to be blunt, lots of chores and catchup and a few other things.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: I’m going to get that out this week. I’ll post alerts of course and will be letting people know via my newsletter and usual posts.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: See below.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Get Chapter #1 to being editable. Then I’ll make it available!
- Writing: I have one or two more posts to do on writing. I am in a regular cadence here.
- Sprint Planning: Time to plan the sprint for July!
- Some friends are moving, and though I now don’t think it’ll take any time, I don’t know.
- As of Way With Worlds Minibook #6 I am actually kind of tired of writing these. I may take a break this month to regroup as it doesn’t have to be finished for awhile. I’ve written five of these over the years already! I may poke at it now and then but it’s not scheduled – it’s a stretch goal.