It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Whew. Finished a big edit-run through. Posted Chapter 8. I am back to writing but also need to do a bit more plot fleshing out – as now we’re sliding into the crazy.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #4: Launched
- Con-Volution: Attended. More on that perhaps later!
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: I’m behind on this and have a lot going on. So this week I want to get the cover and some editing done.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Writing and hopefully a plot review.
- Other: I need to queue up some blog posts and prepare for NaNoWriMo sales, along with the RWBY premier, and more. As noted, October is going to be messy.
As an upcoming note, I am probably going to be blogging more diversely – and more erratically. My “Agile Life” series seems to be coming to a close as I’ve shared a ton of insights, so I may only do it intermediately. I miss career stuff. I also want to be a bit more spontaneous. So let’s see what happens!
Still debating if I’ll do the sixth minibook. Certainly it WONT drop in November with NaNo, but not sure I wanna have one drop at Christmas. Plus it needs to be finished and it might combine better with other words. Well, we’ll see!