It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so what’s up?
So what have I done the last weeks?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: I posted the middle chapter and pushed it to do a lot of writing. More below!
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Not much, just waiting on my editor.
- Sales: For the end of NaNoWriMo I’m putting The Power Of Creative Paths on sale!
- Other Stuff: Well, mostly Thanksgiving and trying to relax.
What am I going to do this week:
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Finishing it of course! That’ll give me four months to edit over the three I had planned.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: I hope to get it back from the editor!
- Other Stuff: Some early Christmas stuff this week. Nothing too noteable.
- Continuing to push my ability to write. I’ll probably hit 50K words this month despite not being in NaNo. I’ve learned how much I can push myself, the next goal is finding what my sustainable pace is. However that’ll probably take me past the holidays to do as those aren’t typical times.