(This column is posted at www.StevenSavage.com and Steve’s Tumblr)
It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so what’s up?
So what have I done the last weeks?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: I am now into Chapter 12 and am planning to blitz on this to try and get the draft done by EOY. Frankly I think I have to ram through it. Chapter 11 did not get deployed yet, just got busy.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Is done and off to editor this week!
- Giveaway: Food, Culture, and Worldbuilding is free this week to celebrate NaNoWriMo
- Other Stuff: Mostly just chores and some career planning.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Get it to the editor!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Deploy Chapter 11 – which will be the last one to go out before I buckle down. Then i buckle down.
- Other Stuff: Lots of book, professional and speaking events. Also planning Thanksgiving!
- The attempt to write more is working really well – if I keep this pace up I’ll have written nearly 50K words. Which is good for uh . . . not doing NaNoWriMo.