It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so what’s up?
So what have I done the last weeks?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapter 11 is done.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: is just under 80% done, though it also will need a good edit.
- Sales: To celebrate NaNoWriMo coming up Way With Worlds Book 2 is on sale this week!
- Other Stuff: Mostly chores and other things. Months end and month’s start and all.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Get it done and hopefully give it a good edit.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Edit chapter 11 and keep writing. I want to try to up my writing speed on this.
- Blog Posts: I’ve got some blogging I want to get done, new insights to share!
- Other: I’m planning my holidays and may do a Rifftrax event. Also need to work on some blog posts.
- One thing I am working on is to up my writing (note, not for NaNo, I have so much going on I don’t participate). The goal was at least 24K a month on “works”, but 30K if I can make it. That doesn’t count blog posts (unless they’re going in a larger work). So far I’m managing about 1.7K a day!