Here’s my latest update . . . and a bit late as things got wacky.
So what have I done the last week(s)?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Back to editing it in arcs. There’s probably 1-2 more months of editing before it goes to prereader. So stay tuned.
- Way With Worlds Minibooks: The prices are going up to $2.99 because several authors noted that, ironically, people don’t take 99 cents seriously. Let’s see if this gets more people’s attention; as weird as it sounds, I’ve heard this from several people.
- Agile Guide: Is being edited and will be out in a few weeks as a free book.
- Other: My roommate has got a new job in the area and plans to move. I had planned to move in with my girlfriend. However this is all a tad sudden, so I need to get a move done in a few weeks.
What am I going to do this week:
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Editing arcs, and its pretty promising, though I’m still a bit burnt out on editing. Let’s see how that goes now that I got other things out of the way.
- The Move: I’m going to try to make it go smoothly and without interruption. Let’s see if it actually works.
- Other Stuff: I had planned to do other things, maybe do some generator work but I kinda have to figure this move thing out.
- As noted the move may mess with my plans – or it may not. I honestly don’t know because I HAD set aside time for a slower month and had been preparing (even if I thought it was a few months off).
- I am still a bit burnt out on writing so new projects may be a bit delayed – like editing books.
- I am gearing up for con season and am submitting calls to cons for speaking.