Here’s my latest update!
So what have I done the last week(s)?
- Moving: Well, the move continues. Actually most of it is done. My goal is to finish it – and get back on top of all of my projects. So far that’s promising.
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: I actually got back to editing. There’s two major arcs I need to work on, one of which will involve some noteable rewrites to enhance characters. However it looks very good to be ready for pre-readers end of March. However publication is probably September.
- Long-Term Planning: I’ve been working on my long-term plans, more on that later.
What am I going to do this week:
- Move: Well, that’s obvious.
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: I hope to do more editing.
- Writing: Going to aim for some blogging as well.
- My long-term writing planning is shaping up. Largely it’ll be upgrading some of my small career books, a few smaller books (probably including Way With Worlds minibooks), and starting a book on Randomness and Imagination.
- For Seventh Sanctum long-term I want to work on new generators, of course, but also some resource pages.