Here’s my latest update! With my move done and that insane January out of the way, I will get back to regular deliverables.
So what have I done the last week(s)?
- Moving: Is done! Now there’s just settling in. And unpacking. We’re taking a few weeks to do this.
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: I sadly did not do more editing, but did work on the outline for the final plot changes – and I think I can do them in one go. I actually want to get this to pre-readers as I’m a bit tired of editing it!
- Writing: I did start a new blog series on Agile and creativity you’ll see this week! This will mark my return to doing more creative advice stuff outside of writing.
- Cover Work: I’ll be doing a cover for an interesting cookbook – not sure if I’ll start this week, but hope to give you an idea of what’s up once I get the tap!
What am I going to do this week:
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Returning to editing.
- Writing: I’m going to work on my Agile and creativity blog entries.
- Still recovering from the move, so I may front-load this month with more mundane tasks and then go do a lot of my creative stuff in a wave.
- My commute should give me time to write (it’s easier to take a train over driving) so let’s see what that does for these projects . . .