Here’s my latest update! With my move done and that insane January out of the way, I will get back to regular deliverables.
So what have I done the last week(s)?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Editing is going faster than I thought, I’m almost to the big arc I have to tweak. I think it may be done next week, which means I can get this thing pre-readable in March easy! Maybe mid-March!
- Writing: The new series on Agile and creativity is ramping up as you’ve seen – prepare for a lot more to come!
- Personal Agile Guide: I’ve got the cover done! So I’ll be dropping this one the end of the Month!
What am I going to do this week:
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: More editing of course. I will hopefully finish most of that arc this week.
- Writing: More column work of course! I plan to do one a week – the next one is almost ready.
- Personal Agile Guide: I want to start formatting it and get it out end of month.
- The commute is giving me time to write, though as it’s either way early or after work occasionally what I’m in the “mood” to do varies.
- Now that I’m back on track with all my writing, I want to try to catch up with my Sanctum plans. After last month’s chaos, it’s a bit hard to get back on top of everything. Still, I will get to it!
- Wondering if I need to do these weekly updates. I kind of like them as they make me focus, but with a month-long sprint? I wonder.