Good day everyone, what’s been up this week?
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Is off to the editor!
- Agile Creativity: All edited, so next up is a few checks, then publishing. I’m not sure I’ll get it out this week, but certainly I plan to within two weeks.
- Blogging: The Brainstorm Book columns continue! We’re close to the end of them as well, so it’ll finish up this month.
- Seventh Sanctum: Still haven’t gotten to modifying my plans. Feel free to bug me on that – and I have new generator ideas to boot. I need to replan.
- Instafreebie: Still doing those giveaways (check it out).
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Going over the cover art with the artist.
- Agile Creativity: See if I can get it out this week or next.
- Blogging: Finish up the Brainstorm Book stuff (or close) and keep up with the Avenoth blogging – that’ll actually replace one of my regular columns for awhile.
- General: I’ve got a few things to take care of in the next week or two and need to do some planning as noted.
- Way With Worlds: Yep, I’m planning to return to my Minibooks! So a new one starts this month – and I want to see how long it takes me to get it out – can I do it in one month or will it take two