(This column is posted at www.StevenSavage.com and Steve’s Tumblr. Find out more at my newsletter.)
Hello gang, here’s my latest update! I got sick this week, so it was pretty awful.
Honestly, it’s like the crap of August got a spinoff series.
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Still just about at the halfway point of edits, but I’m plowing through the previous chapters using Grammarly as mentioned. That tool is amazing and it’s given me another editing pass.
- Way With Worlds: I did not catch up. Sorry.
- Other: Sitting around feeling miserable.
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Finish grammar edits, get beyond the halfway point, and keep at it. I think I can get mostly through it this month.
- Way With Worlds: I’m not gonna catch up at this rate, if I keep having interruptions. My goal was to get the next book out next month, but I think I’ll have to settle for November. However, if I work on it I think I can get to a regular pace as I want to keep these coming out – I have a lot planned.
- Other: I’d like to feel better, so let’s aim for that.