Hello! Feeling mostly better, if a bit behind, but definitely back on track.
That illness finally stopped kicking my butt. I figured out that many people at work were sick, so it wasn’t that I wasn’t getting better, but my body kept fighting off new invaders. So I worked from home a bit and it helped.
This is important – if you can work from home stay home if sick AND if everyone else is.
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Past the halfway point and on a tear. My goal now is to finish the technical editing run in mid-October, then do a very serious read-through and integrate any prereader feedback. November looks good (but I gotta get to the cover)
- Way With Worlds: Not much I’m afraid.
- Other: Nothing that stands out this week except I feel better!
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Keep editing! I want to get through 1-2 chapters.
- Way With Worlds: I am going to get back on track this week, with a target for, sadly, probably November as well. The first book will be on Organizations in general, the second on specifics.
- Other: An easier week hopefully! Also I’d like to do more blogging.