This update is a bit chaotic – lots of people I know going through stuff, from surgeries to family challenges. So I’m not quite where I wanted to be.
But first, I am in a TON of giveaways. Check them out for some free books and samples:
- Autumn Vibes – All Genres – https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/35vEPpd1dNMbUusZW6ym
- Hidden Worlds – https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/UiJgTAXlqiRZQZZSeL7E
- Lasers, Phasers and Swords. Sci-fi and Fantasy October Giveaway – https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/Gd9KWZ3uym7cFGiEdaBj
- Light and funny fantasy/sci-fi giveaway – https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/Ncy6Mo6AevzQybwwhzWY
- We Have Liftoff – https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/0a1Czku6fBZ7qrei8Qvk
So what have I done since last time?
- Way With Worlds: I didn’t outline the next book yet, as I was selecting subject – and folks on my newsletter gave me some feedback. Right now it’s probably going to be either Gods and Deities or Economics.
- Chance’s Muse: I didn’t get a chance to edit this for obvious reasons.
- A School Of Many Futures: Had a few bumpy spots, and I realized I’d “over outlined” it – on top of trying to write while busy. I’m rewriting the first two chapters to get a feel. So the book is probably out September next year instead of August.
- Seventh Sanctum: Started looking into the Python prototypes again, and I’m tackling the most difficult generator.
- Way With Worlds: Ok, NOW I plan to outline the next one and start it. Really.
- Chance’s Muse: I’m going to try to sit down and edit in one giant go. I want it done end of October so I can publish it.
- A School Of Many Futures: Finish my chapter rewrite then tear into it.
- Seventh Sanctum: Keep going! Gods, this has been interrupted so much.
- General: Recover from all the chaos of course.