- A cool resource to find where to watch your favorite media – WhereToWatch.com – get trendy as cord-cutting is really accelerating.
- Also – a free archive of 15,000 golden age comics!
- The original publisher and author of the Choose Your Own Adventure series has passed away. CYOA novels were quite influential – I remember them, we’ve seen many follow in their footsteps, and they obviously influenced Visual Novel and game development.
- Fangirls changed publishing – A look at fanfiction, Twilight fandom, and unique fandom-driven publishing evolutions.
- Let’s take a look at bias in silicon valley: What it’s Like To Be Black and Female In Silicon Valley and one woman’s story of her experiences.
- Millennials are unable to save in this economy, and that has repercussions for the future. I’m glad to help any of the Millennials here because, man, we’ve really made it touch on you.
- The least affordable housing markets might not be what you think – this is useful for relocation planning.
- A wireless portable updated library? Meet Lantern and The Outernet. Perhaps some of the content could come from the Survivor Library (a doomsdayish-but-useful library on books key to building or re-building civilization)
- Some Openings in gaming to check out! Also if you’re a cosplayer in Europe Riot games may need you.
- Want to work at Google? Here’s a good guide to the tech skills you may need.
– Steven Savage
Steven Savage is a Geek 2.0 writer, speaker, blogger, and job coach. He blogs on careers at http://www.musehack.com/, publishes books on career and culture at http://www.informotron.com/, and does a site of creative tools at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/. He can be reached at https://www.stevensavage.com/.