* Helpful wizard-like publishing tools let you get out a book pretty easily.
* Many, many options and extras.
* Print quality is decent to excellent.
* Site arrangement is not the most helpful – clearly shows signs of continual growth.
* Help is plentiful, but not always clear.
SUMMARY: Lulu.com lets you create your own books, calendars, CD's, and more – as well as sell them. What's not to love?
So finally, my review of Lulu.com. I held off as I was trying out several different features and processes, and wanted to be able to give a comprehensive review of everything.
This is that review.