It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience – and I forgot last weeks with the holiday. It got a bit crazy, but in a good way. So let’s get back to it!
First of all goals for this sprint, July:
- Publish Way With Worlds Minibook #2: This’ll be on Magic and Technology.
- Write more of “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” I’m starting to pace myself by writing scenes, with so many scenes (8-9) roughly equalling a chapter. My goal this month is to write about 18 scenes, or roughly two chapters (as of this status, I actually wrote about 8-10 as I got on a roll).
- Lots of social stuff this month too – and next month. Man at this rate I need a vacation from my relaxing . . .
- I’m trying to do more fun stuff on my social media and Tumblr with memes and challenges.
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: Out, published, and selling! Enjoy!
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: Just started editing this, and finished the cover!
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Taking a break from this right now. I’ve written a few too much of these.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapters #1 and #2 are out, and #3 is almost finished. I need pre-readers so feel free to volunteer!
- Blogging: Just general blogging. You’ve seen it already!
- Other: Not much else to be blunt, lots of chores and catchup and a few other things.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: I’m going to finish editing and get it ready for publications.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Finish Chapter #3 and some more scenes.
- Writing: More blog posts as usual! I am debating putting my writing posts on Seventh Sanctum as well.
- Send more Way With Worlds books to my editor.
- Feeling a bit overloaded to be honest, and not sure why. I’m going to keep an eye on my workload. I also want to do more fun things and not overdo it – like my latest Overwatch Memes. I also have an unfinished generator . . .