Another day with lots of links . . . think this may be a regular feature!
- Cisco lays of 4000 employees. Stock drops. Double ouch. People don’t expect this from Cisco (and job cuts aren’t guaranteed to boost stock prices).
- Jailbreaking the internet. The names involved may surprise you.
- “Strained Pulp” – that arty attempt to be pulp, analyzed. There’s a lot here to analyze about our culture, about retro/referential/remake/genre homages.
- “Archie” changes plotline due to Russia’s anti-LGBT policies. The Archie line is really shaking it up with real life issues.
- A writing exercise involving RPG characters – with prizes!
- Saskatchewan get’s its first comic con. Awesome.
- Former Steam Bigwig works at Microsoft gaming. I am not surprised. What will happen may be surprising. Also may encourage Steam to up its game.