Here’s the latest. And would you believe it’s still busy. A lot of August was overloaded.
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Editing of course. I have yet to get it up for pre-readers, but plan to this week. It’s going quite well overall – but probably updates are gonna get a bit boring for awhile.
- Way With Worlds: Keeping up on the Organization book. Right now my guess is that one is out in October. Again this is a side thing to the novel, but it is a good relaxer.
- Seventh Sanctum: I’ve updated The Nexus with a change. Instead of linking to other generators, I liked to assorted creative resources, including other generator sites.
- Other: My car died so I had to get a new one. Took a bit of time.
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: It’s gonna be editing and more editing. And I’ll post chapters for pre-readers. I also plan to use Grammarly to help me out – I hear its spectacular.
- Way With Worlds: More writing (I’m seeing a trend here)
- Other: I’m speaking on self-publishing this weekend – if you’re in the Bay Area let me know. I also hope to do some Sanctum stuff.