Hello gang, here’s my latest update!
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: I’m at the halfway point of my general edits, did my grammar edit on Chapter 1 and posted it for my beta readers! What I’m doing is using Grammarly for the final grammar edits before posting – it’s pricey, but worth it (some people I know use the cheaper program Hemingway).
- Way With Worlds: Ended up not doing much so I gotta catch up.
- Other: Did my library speaking – but also had more unexpected stuff to deal with. Honestly, I need a vacation . . . to catch up.
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: I want to get beyond the halfway point and catch up on grammar edits so I can post for my readers. I’ll probably split time so I can catch up.
- Way With Worlds: Catching up of course!
- Other: I’m going to be on the lookout for any interruptions here, needless to say.