Whew! Busy busy week! Let’s catch up!
So what have I done the last week(s)?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Is in it’s final edit! I’m re-reading and rechecking the story one last time, then get it ready for e-pub! I’m very pumped on this, so a few more weeks!
- Way With Worlds: The next book is in my editor’s hands!
- Other: Nothing overly big except some housework – gotta do a few repairs.
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Keep at it. I hope to get it all into book format, but I’m not 100% sure how that’ll go with the holiday. Right now it’s about 40% chance it’s out end of November, 60% chance first week of December.
- Way With Worlds: Waiting on my editor – and starting the next book! Yes, remember it’s a two-part series on Organizations!
- General Stuff: I am working on some home repairs, so not sure what that’ll do to my schedule.
- Other: Trying to get to new Sanctum Stuff, I have a bunch of ideas I need to do! So let’s hope I can get things done.