As noted, I’m now putting these out every two weeks – in time with my new Sprint structure of bi-weekly sprints.
So what have I done since last time?
- Way With Worlds: The City Worldbuilding book is out! Go and check it out.
- Seventh Sanctum Book: I’ve expanded the book while writing it, finding out other things I should tell people about. It’s really becoming a kind of multi-section textbook, which is good as my initial concept was honestly too light. The new version should give much deeper advice.
- Seventh Sanctum: My plan to redesign the site is being delayed – I realized I wanted to more explore improvements, so I’m going to use them as a bit of a lab to really upgrade the site and am for more next year. I also didn’t get work done on the latest generator.
- Way With Worlds: Keep writing the Fashion book! Pretty much the same old same old.
- Seventh Sanctum Book: I should finish the core philosophy section this week easily, and get on to some more instructional sections.
- Seventh Sanctum: Work on that new generator. I’ll probably delay my studies for a bit to get that done.