It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: Edited and ready for publication. Had a bit of a delay, did a screwy search-and-replace I had to fix. ugh.
- Way With Worlds Minibooks (General): Sent them to the editor!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapters #3 is in beta and needs to be edited. Debating if I do that or finish more scenes to be sure.
- Blogging: I recorded my next two agile posts!
- Other: Not 100% sure. I’ve been running pretty hot and fast.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: Plan my publicity activities for the book and prepare to publish.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Probably get Chapter #3 ready for pre-readers, but might do some more writing. As noted, not sure.
- Blogging: Doing 1-2 more writing posts and probably putting them on the Sanctum. I may try some more fun Tumblr posts on (of course) Overwatch.
- General: I’d like to work on one of the two generators I have in mind, but want to see what my pacing is.
- I feel less overloaded, think it was just the amount of things vying for my attention, but I still think I’m operating at just a bit above my preferred capacity. It’s likely I won’t take on any big new projects for about 6 months – like new books, etc. I want to find space for generators and fun stuff. Then again working on a novel and putting out 6 minibooks is enough.