It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so what’s up?
So what have I done the last weeks?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Writing like crazy with the goal of completing ahead of my plans – end of December, not end of January. I’m also taking notes for the second edit. I’ll have more insights to share . . . and yeah I didn’t drop the final chapter. Sorry on that.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Is in the editor’s hands. That’s done.
- Giveaway: Magic, Technology, and Worldbuilding is free to celebrate NaNoWriMo
- Speaking: I spoke at the San Jose Public Library on self-publishing!
- Other Stuff: Mostly chores – laid up because of allergies/a cold.
What am I going to do this week:
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Really post the last chapter (the midpoint) and then just finish the book to edit it.
- Thanksgiving: I have a turkey, as you may guess.
- Other Stuff:Trying to relax, of course, and catch up on a few chores.
- My experiment in writing more is paying off. I’ve reached my goal (sans 330 words, but hey) yesterday. I think this means I am getting a good idea of my writing pace.
- Thanks to the rain, allergens are in the air, and thanks to winter, colds are going around. Not feeling too hot righ tnow.