It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so what’s up?
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Edited out to Chapter 9. The plan is to get the first run done before/around Christmas, then take a break. I’m also working on the revised plot outline for the second run – which will take 2 months.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: My editor keeps getting hammered, but hoped to have it early this week.
- Blog: I queued up even more of my personal agile methods. I may finish this before December.
- Other Stuff: Got sick so things slowed down. I also started a new generator and finished my Christmas stuff.
What am I going to do this week:
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Just more editing and more on the plot outline. Fortunately I have the first fifth re-outlined – and it’s going to be not only more fun, but get into some crazier areas.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Really hope to get editing.
- Other Stuff: Vacation starts soon, so I will relax – and prepare for Christmas!
- This has been an odd month with many ups and down, illnesses, and more. I may make some changes to plans once I slow down during the holiday.