Happy Neww Year! So let’s catch up – and see what’s coming up next!
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Took a break. That break lasts this week in theory, though I am making notes. I want to see if relaxing helps me with it.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Is out. Go get it!
- Seventh Sanctum: The new “Punk” Genre generator is out!
- Blog: Finished up my stuff on my personal agile methods.
- Other Stuff: New year’s even party of course!
What am I going to do this week:
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” On break, but am making some notes on plot improvements. If all goes well then I may get to thre rewriting of arcs – but if not I may take more of a break. I’m considering moving the publishing date to September not August to give me peace and quiet.
- Other Stuff: Mostly catching up on the new year.
- I’m using this month to slow down a bit – net year December will be my slow-down month.
- I plan to use this month to probably tweak Seventh Sanctum and do some work with that. I was going to start other writing, but I need a break.
- I do want to get my personal Agile essays into a book.