Steve’s Update 11/18/2018

(This column is posted at and Steve’s Tumblr.  Find out more at my newsletter.)

Whew!  Busy busy week!  Let’s catch up!

So what have I done the last week(s)?

  • A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Is in it’s final edit!  I’m re-reading and rechecking the story one last time, then get it ready for e-pub!  I’m very pumped on this, so a few more weeks!
  • Way With Worlds: The next book is in my editor’s hands!
  • Other: Nothing overly big except some housework – gotta do a few repairs.

What’s next?

  • A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Keep at it.  I hope to get it all into book format, but I’m not 100% sure how that’ll go with the holiday.  Right now it’s about 40% chance it’s out end of November, 60% chance first week of December.
  • Way With Worlds: Waiting on my editor – and starting the next book!  Yes, remember it’s a two-part series on Organizations!
  • General Stuff: I am working on some home repairs, so not sure what that’ll do to my schedule.
  • Other: Trying to get to new Sanctum Stuff, I have a bunch of ideas I need to do!  So let’s hope I can get things done.

Steven Savage