Hello all. Last time I was trying to catch up – so how are we doing?
So what have I done since last time?
- Way With Worlds: The Gods and Deities Book is going OK, though I’m trying to pace writing it differently. As opposed to doing a bit each day the idea is to bingewrite once a week – and it’s been a busy week. I’ll know more in a few weeks.
- Chance’s Muse: Editing done and the print book is formatted!
- A School Of Many Futures: I’ve written out to Chapter 4 (as well as other stuff like some scenes and all of the last chapter) and done some “Deplotting” to loosen the plot up so it can evolve.
- Seventh Sanctum: Not much, just ideas. Man I miss this . .
- General: The new time management is actually helping. This was a brutal week and I’m still going to get most everything done if not more.
- Way With Worlds: Keep writing – and see how things go.
- Chance’s Muse: Do the cover and get a beta print copy out.
- A School Of Many Futures: Review the plot outline, polish chapters 1-4, and then tear into writing more!
- Seventh Sanctum: Do something so I can stop complaining 😛