OK, so where am I with Way With Worlds? Here, let’s break it into bullet points to make it easier.
- I am/will be putting in the prereader feedback soon. That’s a bit behind, but that’s the way it goes. I hope to do this by EOM.
- Then the book ships to my editor, which is easy because that’s called “asking my roommate to do it.” My roommate is a professional tech writer and document manager, so it’s going to be some serious quality work.
- I hope for the editing to take two months with a month for followup. It may go quicker.
- The cover artist has been engaged and I’ve seen a draft for Book 1 already. I like this enough it may be poster-worthy.
- I want to drop book #1 in June and Book #2 in August. That’s the plan, barring any interruptions
- There will be followup work.
At this rate I don’t know what else to say except to occasionally post updates.