And here it is, Color Generator! Thanks for all your feedback, this was a delightful one to make. I learned a lot about language and mood and a sense of “being” in a sentence and these lessons will make me better at both generators but also as a writer.
So let’s get some examples!
- Ichas – The red of a rose. Used for secret paintings.
- Pantedsh – The supreme green. Those that see this color cannot forget it.
- Paost – The purple of imaginary wine. Paintings using this color ward off jealousy.
- Khang – The sickly yellow of hatred.
- Buife – A light red. Paper of this color is something everyone knows how to make.
- Cecymbir – A flamboyant green. The gemstones of this color are said to grant one intelligence.
- Lotruin – A harsh purple. Tattoos of this color are associated with laziness – but only if concealed and only if worn on the left arm.
- Sufofe – A sober blue. The color once associated with scientists.
- Icasanget – The orange of ideal sunrises. Those that see this color will dream of what they saw.
- Canturn – The yellow of gold that can only exist in the future. Those that see this color see other worlds.
So there you go! Now let’s see what our infinite new spectrum brings . . .