It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for the audience – and you’ll notice it’s now Monday. This is because yes, the week starts Sunday but those updates kind of invited me to move more week stuff into my weekend. So now updates are Monday..
And now on to what’s up!
What’s Up For The June Sprint?
- First, Way With Worlds Minibook #1 will drop eom.
- Speaking at Hydra Comic Con.
- Finishing the full plot outline and writing the first chapter of “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet” hopefully.
- Donating some books to libraries.
- A few social events.
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: Got behind on this, trying to get back to it. I think I’m kinda of tired writing these, so maybe book #6 just needs to be done in one go.
- Social: Finished up Fanime.
- Her Eternal Moonlight: The sale completed!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” I think I’m back on track. I’ve got an expanded plot outline done more or less on time.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: Try to, well . . . write for it.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” I’m going to finish up the full plot outline – scene for scene – this weekend. This is the big one. If I can get this to work I’m ready to write. Not 100% sure I’ll do it, but let’s give it a shot!
- Writing: More blog posts – now alternating my agile findings and my writing experiences.
Challenges and blockers:
- My allergies are back, so we’ll see how bad that hits me.
- I realized I’ve not done any new generators – I might shift some priorities to do a fun one.