It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for the audience. Here’s what’s up – but first a note.
The last two months have been pretty intense, its all been books and writing for the most part. I may be changing some of my plans around so it’s a bit more diverse.
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: All formatted and ready to go! Pretty much I can launch it any time.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Writing away. I’m going to try and block out time to just finish it, but not making any plans.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” The plot is outlined! In fact the “draft” was better than I thought!
- Social: I spoke at Hydra-Con, made lots of new contacts, and had a great time. Promising new con!
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: Setting up marketing and getting publishing queued up! You should see it later next week.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Writing more of it.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Working on Chapter #1. I might try to blitz it this weekend, but the goal is a readable draft end of month.
- Writing: The usual blogging, plus a few other things I want to write.
- Some friends are moving, which might require some of my time.