It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
First of all, on time. Sorry about my delays folks.
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Churning away, working on getting a good pace. Right now we have a demon, spies, and Scintilla’s ability to smuggle some very deadly weapons between worlds. Also sarcasm, because how do you react when someone in the most obviously Evil Cult Robes hands you a book.
- Way With Worlds Minibook: The next book, on Food and Cuisine, is formatted and ready to drop! So this weekend is queuing it up and getting marketing together. Looking good so far – and my editor is really knocking it out of the park.
- Seventh Sanctum: I did NOT get to the new generator as I had a few more bits of code change to put in to improve error reporting. Anyway, that all looks pretty good.
- Art: Wait, art? Yep, I’m trying a side project to practice my graphic skills by designing fake book covers. I might share them and what I learned doing them.
- General: This was a social-heavy week – honestly I’m a bit burnt out from it. Plus side, got to marathon season four of RWBY which is, of course, awesome.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #3: Get it done and probably out.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Keeping up my writing pace and finishing chapter 6 hopefully!
- Generators: Really I want to release the damn generator.
- Other: Lots of end-of-month cleanup here, so that may occupy me.
- Worst thing was pushing myself socially – I need to take breaks AND take breaks from big social events. It’s not easy to be honest.
- I haven’t taken time to do my posts on writing – and am kind of not sure how I let that fade. I think I queue up posts so early I sometimes don’t budget time if I don’t have something 2-3 weeks ahead to go. I’ll need to think that over.