(This column is posted at www.StevenSavage.com and Steve’s Tumblr)
Hey everyone, it’s Steve’s update. So let’s find out what’s up!
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Pre-readers are chugging away – with the error-corrected copy.
- Agile Creativity: Agile Principle 9 went out. This one was an odd one, so let me know what you think
- Epic Resume Go Rewrite: I took my break. More below.
- Seventh Sanctum: I got more feedback on the Nexus! People are for it, and the consensus seems to be doing it but making it at best 50% of my effort. I’ve got a few ideas on that that’ll come out in a bit for new generators.
- Other: Some speaking and various chores, nothing noteworthy.
What am I going to do this week:
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Sitting on this one.
- Epic Resume Go Rewrite: This week I’m going to try to do the whole thing, from using editor’s comments to getting it out. Can I do it in a week? STAY TUNED!
- Agile Creativity: Agile Principle #10 is next and its possibly my favorite as it focuses on the value of not doing things. Really.
- Seventh Sanctum: Processing the Nexus feedback, and getting ready to do some new coding.
- Other: Taking it easier this week.