- Pinterest Drives More Traffic to Publishers Than Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit Combined – There’s a new social media lesson for all of us that will now be pummeled into the ground in the news.
- A look at how Blockbusters are driving media – and prediction it’s not going to stop. Some good points of of the “superstar” type effects and foreign market distort media plans – but also predictions it won’t stop. Something to keep in mind because I still feel that this can’t last forever, and a meltdown may just get BIGGER if not restrained.
- Ironically there’s a lot of work to keep scripts hidden and secret despite Hollywood’s unoriginality that we complain about. Amusing but also telling.
- How games as service can change everything. Well they already have, so it’s more change MORE.
- A technology lab helping teach the homeless. Very important because technical literacy and access is indespensible in our society. This guy is really something and more of us could follow in his footsteps.
- Finally if you want to understand the US Government shutdown, here’s a quick guide in ten sentences.
– Steven “Waiting for the Meltdown” Savage